Email for Week of November 26, 2021
subject line: How to know when it’s time to move up to another home, or stay and improve your current home
In recent years more than ten million plus North Americans buy or sell a home.
Of that ten million number a significant percentage of individuals and families had to first resolve the following questions:
Would we better off financially or in terms of our preferred lifestyle by staying put and making home improvements or should we save ourselves the stress and struggles associated with a home improvement project and buy another home?
Determine the current price of your home.
Determine what new features and/or improvements you desire in your present home.
Meet with a real estate professional that can:
A. Help connect you to superior local contractors and/or interior designers.
B. Help you determine which renovations are more consequential regarding ultimate resale value.
C. Provide you with information and previews of current and potentially soon to be marketed properties which will help you determine if the alternative of moving is in your best short range and long range interest.
KNOW YOUR OPTIONS!
- Stay in your home as is until it might be a better time to sell.
- Stay in your home, improve its value and get to enjoy your personalized upgrades.
- Consult with recommended architects and/or contractor and look to maximize your profit in your property.
- Determine the value of your home as is, then calculate the costs of renovation and the projected market value once enhancements are complete.
- Market your property for sale while you plan your renovation.
- Consider pricing your home to sell as is as well as pricing it to sell after renovation.
- Determine which area and type of home is enjoying the greatest current and projected demand and consider the future resale of that property versus your current home.
I am well trained to assist you in discovering the possibility of exchanging your lifestyle, net worth, and tax privileges through the use of a Move Up SystemSM consultation. See my contact information on the front to schedule a quick consultation.